Tags:
create new tag
, view all tags

Minutes of Freetown Release Meeting, 2007-11-19

TOC and Agenda

Logistics, Participants, IRC log

1. Review Urgent Bugs

  • Bugs:Item4973 - Arthur and Crawford will examine removing JS from the default templates, with the goal of minimal risk
  • Bugs:Item4946 - Looks for developers interested in other people than Englishmen/Americans.
  • Bugs:Item4771 - Kenneth and Harald to test the fix. No known open todos.
  • Bugs:Item4953 - Noone has confirmed the issue
  • Bugs:Item3805 - Arthur will look at it
  • Bugs:Item4983 - Need everybody to test the merge of style and format menus.

2. Coordinate TWiki Release 4.2

  • Desired outcome: Decide on tentative dates for rc1 and production release; identify and assign action items

  • Code freeze: 2007-09-20 for TWikiRelease04x02 branch on SVN
  • Beta 1 release: 2007-09-20
  • Beta 2 release: 2007-10-01
  • Beta 3 release: 2007-11-01
  • String freeze date:
    • Final string freeze is at RC1
  • RC 1 release: 2007-11-26
  • Production release: 2007-12-10 (best case)

3 Bug tracker issue (that Kenneth complains about all the time)

Kenneth now has the contact details.

Action Items

IRC Log

Back to: FreetownRelease

Comments / Feedback

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r3 - 2007-11-19 - PeterThoeny
 
  • Learn about TWiki  
  • Download TWiki
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl Hosted by OICcam.com Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback. Ask community in the support forum.
Copyright © 1999-2017 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.