- TWiki users want to buy t-shirts and stuff to wear.
- Wearing such gear will help to get the TWiki message out there.
- usb stick with logo and personal twiki on it
- T-shirts and hoodies can be purchased from the Twiki Inc Shop, a Spreadshirt Shop.
- Should we investigate other outlets? Perhaps one where the prices were cheaper?
- If any money is raised by selling TWiki merchandise, where does that money go? (The current Spreadshirt shop does not generate any profits.)
- If money were to be raised then we'd have to re-visit the idea of a TWikiFoundation.
- Spreadshirt - upload designs, create shop front, sell merchandise on-line.
- Cafepress - generic merchandise shop, upload your logo and click what you want to sell (from underwear to mousepads to clocks)
- Startupschwag - follow-on from Valley Schwag (which folded). Sort of a T-shirt of the month thing; pay $15 a month and get mailed the latest cool schwag from startups, instead of having to go to conferences and collect it for "free". You just give them a license to your logo (for free) and if you are hot, people grab stuff with your name all over it.
- I (CC) really like this guy's style http://www.tysemaka.com/ for some TWiki artwork. Break the mould! Out with boring artwork!
-- Contributors: KoenMartens
Just some quick notes to start the topic. Feel free to modify..
- 04 Sep 2007
Would awesome if those USB Sticks just work right off, and/or with very minimal and simple configuration. Similar to Linux live-cds, those are awesome.
- 04 Sep 2007
Competing with the current design of the spreadshirt shirt
- front of shirt:
- back of shirt:
- 11 Feb 2008
I like that shirt design a lot!
- 11 Feb 2008
Due to my white and pastey complexion, I don't wear black - any colours?
- 12 Feb 2008
I guess the shirt works on white too...
Do we need 'twiki.org' somewhere on the shirt?
Are there any hi-res versions of the used images i can download, i might pop down to the local copy shop to make a prototype i can wear to fosdem
- 15 Feb 2008
Hm, let's have some slogans and fun with t-shirts.
- Caution, TWiki coming your way
- TWiki: online collaboration can be that sexy
- I :heart: TWiki
- TWiki: more than just decent t-shirts.
- This body is TWiki certified.
- TWiki inside.
- TWo good reasons for TWiki.
- TWiki Applications in pure flesh.
- TWiki: it can be that easy.
- TWiki teamworks (this is my t-shirt)
- Catch up with TWiki.
- Get your own TWiki on the backend.
- Watch my frontend. It's all TWiki.
- Seen my ass? Now watch my TWiki!
- Talk to me. This is TWiki.
- 16 Feb 2008
Just a comment on the process. What does it take to get good decisions on these things? We start with fresh ideas, good feedback, and we end up with unfinished designs
- 20 May 2008
I like the t-shirt ideas, but I'd also like some slightly more formal options, like a golf shirt or polo shirt - something I could wear while consulting or training or presenting at a conference.
Basic logo would be fine.
- 28 May 2008
I just ordered a polo shirt with the default TWiki logo from CafePress
It looks like there are multiple companies offering custom embroidery at reasonable prices with no minimum order.
If I investigate some options and choose one, can I start selling TWiki Merchandise? Are there copyright issues or approval processes?
- 08 Jun 2008
The CafePress polo shirt with a printed TWiki logo arrived and looks nice. $22 including shipping. Embroidery looks (and lasts) better - I will look into options. Is anyone interested in this?
- 16 Jun 2008
What about some TWiki Pirates
in the green?
- 03 Sep 2008