Extract Perl documentation (POD) online. Write TWiki topics in POD.
Just install the plugin and it will look for topics in POD format and render them to HTML. (A POD is generally recognized by a =head1 tag)
Plugin settings are stored as preferences variables. To reference a plugin setting write
- One line description, is shown in the TextFormattingRules topic:
- Set SHORTDESCRIPTION = Extract Perl documentation (POD) online. Write TWiki topics in POD.
- Debug plugin: (See output in
- Non-zero to put an index at the top of the file:
Plugin Installation Instructions
You do not need to install anything on the browser to use this plugin. The following instructions are for the administrator who installs the plugin on the TWiki server.
- Download the ZIP file from the Plugin Home (see below)
PodPlugin.zip in your twiki installation directory. Content:
| File: || Description: |
| Plugin topic documentation |
| Plugin Perl module |
| Pod to Html translation module |
- Configure the Plugin:
- Run the configure script to enable the plugin
- Change the plugin settings as needed
- Test if the installation was successful:
- Create a topic with below content and check if result is rendered in HTML:
Test podplugin - testing podplugin
Related Topics: TWikiPlugins