Welcome to TWiki: a flexible, powerful, secure, yet simple web-based collaboration platform. Use TWiki to run a project development space, a document management system, a knowledge base or any other groupware tool on either an intranet or on the Internet.
This is the place to learn about TWiki features, find where to download it, and try it out for yourself...
The official TWikiTM
site is http://twiki.org/
TWiki User's Guide
Documentation for TWiki users.
- TWiki Quick Start - the fast track approach
- One-Page Primers cover TWiki basics
- Help on Installed Plugins
- SpreadSheetPlugin (2014-09-23, $Rev: 28085 (2014-09-23) $): Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to TWiki tables or anywhere in topic text
- AutoSectionsPlugin (2014-10-08, $Rev: 29491 (2016-02-16) $): Automatically make editable sections based on headings
- BackupRestorePlugin (2013-02-16, $Rev: 25448 (2013-10-14) $): Administrator utility to backup, restore and upgrade a TWiki site
- BlackListPlugin (2013-02-28, $Rev$): Utility to keep malicious users away from a public TWiki site
- CalendarPlugin (2016-01-22, 29936): Show a monthly calendar with highlighted events
- ChartPlugin (2013-05-23, $Rev: 25974 (2013-05-23) $): Visualize TWiki tables with area charts, bar charts, line graphs, scatter charts and sparklines
- ColorPickerPlugin (2013-02-15, $Rev: 25074 (2013-10-14) $): Color picker, packaged for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- CommentPlugin (2013-02-10, $Rev: 24977 (2013-10-14) $): Quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle
- DatePickerPlugin (2013-09-04, $Rev: 26272 (2013-10-14) $): Pop-up calendar with date picker, for use in TWiki forms, HTML forms and TWiki plugins
- EditTablePlugin (2013-12-03, $Rev: 26647 (2013-12-03) $): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- GaugePlugin (2013-05-16, $Rev: 25944 (2013-05-16) $): Create gauges (graphical or not), typically used for dashboards
- GeoLookupPlugin (2012-11-21, $Rev: 24174 (2012-11-21) $): Lookup geolocation by IP address or domain name
- HeadlinesPlugin (2013-11-18, 26619): Show headline news in TWiki pages based on RSS and ATOM news feeds from external sites
- IfThenActionPlugin (2015-04-20, $Rev: 29087 (2015-04-20) $): Execute if-then actions on topic view, save, file upload, and user registration, with rules defined in a topic
- InterwikiPlugin (2013-02-12, $Rev: 25126 (2013-10-14) $): Text
ExternalSite:Page links to a page on an external site based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- LocalCityTimePlugin (2011-07-13, $Rev: 21742 (2011-07-13) $): Shows the local time of a city embedded in a TWiki topic.
- PercentCompletePlugin (2012-12-05, $Rev: 24337 (2012-12-06) $): Percent complete selector, for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- PreferencesPlugin (2013-09-08, $Rev: 26286 (2013-10-14) $): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- QRCodePlugin (2012-11-14, $Rev: 24045 (2012-11-15) $): Create QR Code (a matrix barcode) in TWiki pages, useful for mobile applications
- RecentVisitorPlugin (2012-12-22, $Rev: 24176 (2012-11-22) $): Show recent visitors to a TWiki site
- RenderListPlugin (2013-01-28, $Rev: 24820 (2013-10-14) $): Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SetGetPlugin (2015-04-09, $Rev: 29040 (2015-04-09) $): Set and get variables and JSON objects in topics, optionally persistently across topic views
- ShareMePlugin (2012-12-01, $Rev: 24254 (2012-12-01) $): Icon bar to share a TWiki page on popular social media sites such as Facebook, StumbleUpon, Twitter
- SlideShowPlugin (2015-01-14, $Rev: 28669 (2015-01-14) $): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin (2013-01-13, $Rev: 24784 (2013-10-14) $): Render smilies as icons, like
:-) as or
- TWikiDrawPlugin (2013-05-17, $Rev: 25952 (2013-05-17) $): Vector drawing editor and clickable maps for diagrams and workflows
- TWikiOrgPlugin (1.001): TWiki.org specific extensions
- TWikiSheetPlugin (2016-04-14, $Rev: 30150 (2016-04-14) $): Add TWiki Sheet spreadsheet functionality to TWiki tables
- TablePlugin (2013-09-25, $Rev: 26425 (2013-10-14) $): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- TagMePlugin (2014-05-15, $Rev: 27384 (2014-05-15) $): Tag wiki content collectively or authoritatively to find content by keywords
- TinyMCEPlugin (2013-09-18, $Rev: 26397 (2013-10-14) $): Integration of the Tiny MCE WYSIWYG Editor
- VarCachePlugin (2012-11-14, $Rev: 24077 (2012-11-15) $): Cache TWiki variables in selected topics for faster page rendering
- WatchlistPlugin (2016-02-13, $Rev$): Watch topics of interest and get notified of changes by e-mail
- WysiwygPlugin (2013-09-18, $Rev: 26391 (2013-10-14) $): Translator framework for WYSIWYG editors
TWiki Reference Manual
Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders, and all other users of the TWiki advanced online collaboration platform.
- ADMINS: In less than an hour, you can read through and customize the User's Guide to reflect the exact feature set enabled on your own TWiki site. See also other enhancement pages:
- TWikiAdminCookBook: Some tips that can be applied before installation
- InstantEnhancements: Simple tips (using just browser, no install needed) and quick (max couple of minutes).
- AdminTools: Topics an admin typically needs, all in one page
- TWikiSiteTools include utilities for navigation and for monitoring TWiki06x00 web and site-wide activity.
- The SiteMap: A color-coded directory of available webs that can be easily included on any page (below)
- You are currently in the TWiki03 web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the TWiki collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.
|| Search the web
|| Usage statistics of the web
| See recent changes in the web
|| Web-specific preferences
| Subscribe to get notified of changes by e-mail
- TWikiTM is a trademark of PeterThoeny
- Note: Twiki (with a lower case "w") is a robot character in the Buck RogersTM in the 25th Century TV series. TWiki (with an upper case "W") is not affiliated with the Dillie Family Trust, the registered trademark owner of the Buck Rogers name
- TWiki is developed as Free Software under the GNU/GPL
- This site is running TWiki version TWiki-6.0.0, Mon, 14 Oct 2013, build 26523, Plugin API version 6.00
- Get the current version from TWiki.org Downloads