• This web contains the official documentation of the TWiki Release 4.3
, code named GeorgetownRelease
. It is a read-only web for reference.
• This is an older release, see TWiki-6.0
for the latest release documentation.
TWiki04x03 Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the TWiki04x03
web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, eg: TWikiGuest
in the Main
Web Preferences Settings
These settings override the defaults for this web only. See full list of defaults with explanation
- Default template for new topics for this web:
- Comma separated list of forms that can be attached to topics in this web. See TWikiForms for more information.
- Copyright notice for the TWiki web.
- Set WEBCOPYRIGHT = Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the TWiki04x03 web: (See TWikiAccessControl).
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by sub-web, user or topic preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBRENAME, DENYWEBRENAME
Help on Preferences
- A preference setting is defined by:
3 or 6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- A preferences setting can be disabled with a # sign. Remove the # sign to enable a local customization. Example:
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce your own preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates.
Rename, Move or Delete this Web
- Note: The TWiki04x03 web cannot be renamed. See also: ManagingWebs
TWiki.org specific setting:
- Redefined settings:
- Set BROADCASTMESSAGE = • This web contains the official documentation of the TWiki Release 4.3, code named GeorgetownRelease. It is a read-only web for reference.
• This is an older release, see TWiki-6.0 for the latest release documentation.
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Official documentation of the TWiki Release 4.3