• This web contains the official documentation of the TWiki-5.0 Release
, code named HelsinkiRelease
. It is a read-only web for reference.
• This is an older release, see TWiki-6.0
for the latest release documentation.
Manage whole TWiki site from one screen.
- Documentation: TWiki Reference Manual
- Site Tools: Configure, TWikiPreferences, InterWikis, Variables, Doc Graphics
- Manage Users: Register, NewUserTemplate, UserForm, ResetPassword, ChangePassword
- Manage Content: Topics, Webs, YouAreHere
| This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. |
| Legend: || || WebHome || WebSearch || WebChanges || WebNotify |
| || || WebPreferences || WebStatistics || WebTopicList || WebIndex |
All Admin Tools Category topics
- BulkRegistration: Administrators can use this topic to register (i.e. create logins and user topics) for a group of people...
- ChangeEmailAddress: This form is used to change your registered e mail addresses. Your registered e mails are used by TWiki...
- InstalledPlugins: Plugins are mainly user contributed add ons that enhance and extend TWiki features and capabilities....
- ManagingWebs: Adding, renaming and deleting webs are all web based operations. Overview A TWikiSite is divided into...
- ResetPassword: Remember your password? Use 1 instead. Otherwise, use this form to get a new one e mailed to you...
- SiteMap: TWiki is devided up into webs, also known as workspaces or collaboration spaces. TWiki Web Description...
- SitePermissions: Web Sitemap VIEW CHANGE RENAME Listed DENY ALLOW DENY ALLOW...
- TWikiReferenceManual: Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders, and all other users...
- TWikiSiteTools: Utilities for searching, navigation, and monitoring site activity TWiki Site Tools include utilities...
- WebHome: The official TWiki site is twiki.org Welcome to the TWiki Documentation Web The place to learn about...
- WebLeftBar: 1 Web Groups Index Search Changes Notifications...
- WebStatistics: Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors...
- WebTopMenu: This topic defines the menu structure of the TWiki05x00 web, used by the TopMenuSkin . <nop...
Administrators can enable and disable plugins using configure
- SpreadSheetPlugin (2014-09-23, $Rev: 28085 (2014-09-23) $): Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to TWiki tables or anywhere in topic text
- AutoSectionsPlugin (2016-07-29, $Rev: 30263 (2016-10-05) $): Automatically make editable sections based on headings
- BackupRestorePlugin (2013-02-16, $Rev: 25448 (2013-10-14) $): Administrator utility to backup, restore and upgrade a TWiki site
- BlackListPlugin (2013-02-28, $Rev$): Utility to keep malicious users away from a public TWiki site
- CalendarPlugin (2016-01-22, 29936): Show a monthly calendar with highlighted events
- ChartPlugin (2013-05-23, $Rev: 25974 (2013-05-23) $): Visualize TWiki tables with area charts, bar charts, line graphs, scatter charts and sparklines
- ColorPickerPlugin (2013-02-15, $Rev: 25074 (2013-10-14) $): Color picker, packaged for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- CommentPlugin (2013-02-10, $Rev: 24977 (2013-10-14) $): Quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle
- DatePickerPlugin (2013-09-04, $Rev: 26272 (2013-10-14) $): Pop-up calendar with date picker, for use in TWiki forms, HTML forms and TWiki plugins
- EditTablePlugin (2013-12-03, $Rev: 26647 (2013-12-03) $): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- GaugePlugin (2013-05-16, $Rev: 25944 (2013-05-16) $): Create gauges (graphical or not), typically used for dashboards
- GeoLookupPlugin (2012-11-21, $Rev: 24174 (2012-11-21) $): Lookup geolocation by IP address or domain name
- HeadlinesPlugin (2013-11-18, 26619): Show headline news in TWiki pages based on RSS and ATOM news feeds from external sites
- IfThenActionPlugin (2015-04-20, $Rev: 29087 (2015-04-20) $): Execute if-then actions on topic view, save, file upload, and user registration, with rules defined in a topic
- InterwikiPlugin (2013-02-12, $Rev: 25126 (2013-10-14) $): Text
ExternalSite:Page links to a page on an external site based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- LocalCityTimePlugin (2011-07-13, $Rev: 21742 (2011-07-13) $): Shows the local time of a city embedded in a TWiki topic.
- PercentCompletePlugin (2012-12-05, $Rev: 24337 (2012-12-06) $): Percent complete selector, for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- PreferencesPlugin (2013-09-08, $Rev: 26286 (2013-10-14) $): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- QRCodePlugin (2012-11-14, $Rev: 24045 (2012-11-15) $): Create QR Code (a matrix barcode) in TWiki pages, useful for mobile applications
- RecentVisitorPlugin (2012-12-22, $Rev: 24176 (2012-11-22) $): Show recent visitors to a TWiki site
- RenderListPlugin (2013-01-28, $Rev: 24820 (2013-10-14) $): Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SetGetPlugin (2015-04-09, $Rev: 29040 (2015-04-09) $): Set and get variables and JSON objects in topics, optionally persistently across topic views
- ShareMePlugin (2012-12-01, $Rev: 24254 (2012-12-01) $): Icon bar to share a TWiki page on popular social media sites such as Facebook, StumbleUpon, Twitter
- SlideShowPlugin (2015-01-14, $Rev: 28669 (2015-01-14) $): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin (2013-01-13, $Rev: 24784 (2013-10-14) $): Render smilies as icons, like
:-) as or
- TWikiDrawPlugin (2013-05-17, $Rev: 25952 (2013-05-17) $): Vector drawing editor and clickable maps for diagrams and workflows
- TWikiOrgPlugin (1.001): TWiki.org specific extensions
- TWikiSheetPlugin (2016-04-14, $Rev: 30150 (2016-04-14) $): Add TWiki Sheet spreadsheet functionality to TWiki tables
- TablePlugin (2013-09-25, $Rev: 26425 (2013-10-14) $): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- TagMePlugin (2014-05-15, $Rev: 27384 (2014-05-15) $): Tag wiki content collectively or authoritatively to find content by keywords
- TinyMCEPlugin (2013-09-18, $Rev: 26397 (2013-10-14) $): Integration of the Tiny MCE WYSIWYG Editor
- VarCachePlugin (2012-11-14, $Rev: 24077 (2012-11-15) $): Cache TWiki variables in selected topics for faster page rendering
- WatchlistPlugin (2016-02-13, $Rev$): Watch topics of interest and get notified of changes by e-mail
- WysiwygPlugin (2013-09-18, $Rev: 26391 (2013-10-14) $): Translator framework for WYSIWYG editors
See also: TWikiPlugins
Related topics: AdminDocumentationCategory
- TWiki engine: TWiki-6.0.0, Mon, 14 Oct 2013, build 26523
- Plugin API: 6.00