• This web contains the official documentation of the TWiki-5.0 Release
, code named HelsinkiRelease
. It is a read-only web for reference.
• This is an older release, see TWiki-6.0
for the latest release documentation.
Welcome to the TWiki® Documentation Web
The place to learn about TWiki features and perform TWiki system maintenance.
This site is running TWiki version TWiki-6.0.0, Mon, 14 Oct 2013, build 26523
, Plugin API version 6.00
TWiki is a flexible, powerful, secure, yet simple web-based collaboration platform. Use TWiki to run a project development space, a document management system, a knowledge base or any other groupware tool on either an intranet or on the Internet.
TWiki Documentation and Configuration
TWiki05x00 Web Utilities
- TWiki® is a registered trademarks of TWiki founder Peter Thoeny, Twiki, Inc.. The TWiki logo and the "Collaborate with TWiki" tagline are trademarks of Peter Thoeny.
- Twiki (with a lower case "w") is a robot character from the Buck Rogers™ in the 25th Century TV series. TWiki (with an upper case "W") is not affiliated with the Dille Family Trust, the registered trademark owner of the Buck Rogers name.
- TWiki is developed as Free Software under the GNU/GPL.
- Get the latest TWiki release from TWiki.org.