Working with TWiki doesn't need to be big and showy to learn something from it.
I did lots of TWiki work last week.
1. I redid our Breadcrumbs in our home TWiki. The default for a subweb is something like
The > vs >> is an artifact but Rich kinda liked it so I'll keep it.
2. I put our TopicTree code into our Shared topics so it's standardized. I also added a subwebs tree at Rich's request (tripping over a couple of gotchas in FlexWebListPlugin.
3. I improved our home TWiki Blog code, based on magic in the Blog code at twiki.org.
4. I built a Twitter Reader — a TWiki front end for my Twitter feed. (separate weblog entry coming rsn.)
5. I learned about the "Topic Preferences" per-page settings. This is a very cool trick that allows you to set preferences for a topic that don't show in the Edit or Raw window. I'm converting a bunch of projects to use this.