4 great free icon sets, by Mark James http://www.famfamfam.com
The icons are attached to the FamFamFamFlagIcons FamFamFamMiniIcons FamFamFamMintIcons FamFamFamSilkIcons
topics - be CAREFUL
those topics can cause your browser to run very slowly for a bit.
At this point, the only way to access these Icons is using the url - see below.
Examples (if installed)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/TWiki/FamFamFamFlagIcons/au.png" />)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/TWiki/FamFamFamSilkIcons/bug_link.png" />)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/TWiki/FamFamFamSilkIcons/arrow_up.png" />)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/TWiki/FamFamFamMiniIcons/arrow_up.gif" />)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/TWiki/FamFamFamMintIcons/sound_grey.png" />)
You do not need to install anything in the browser to use this extension. The following instructions are for the administrator who installs the extension on the server where TWiki is running.
Like many other TWiki extensions, this module is shipped with a fully
automatic installer script written using the BuildContrib.
- If you have TWiki 4.2 or later, you can install from the
configure interface (Go to Plugins->Find More Extensions)
- If you have any problems, then you can still install manually from the command-line:
- Download one of the
- Unpack the archive in the root directory of your TWiki installation.
- Run the installer script (
perl <module>_installer )
configure and enable the module, if it is a plugin.
- Repeat for any missing dependencies.
- If you are still having problems, then instead of running the installer script:
- Make sure that the file permissions allow the webserver user to access all files.
- Check in any installed files that have existing
,v files in your existing install (take care not to lock the files when you check in)
- Manually edit LocalSite.cfg to set any configuration variables.
Related Topics: TWikiContribs