Show a fundraising message with a progress bar
This plugin defines %FUNDRAISINGMESSAGE%, using a few variables defined on FundraisingPlugin; this can be used as %BROADCASTMESSAGE% on Main.TWikiPreferences
%FUNDRAISINGMESSAGE% is not defined when one of the following conditions is verified:
- %ENDDATE% is in the past;
- %GOAL% has already been reached;
- the configuration variables (defined below) values are not consistent.
Plugin settings are stored as preferences variables. To reference a plugin setting write
- One line description, is shown in the TextFormattingRules topic:
- Set SHORTDESCRIPTION = Show a fundraising message with a progress bar
- Debug plugin: (See output in
- End date of the fundraising:
- Message to display before the progress bar
- Set PREMSG = TWiki needs money:
- #Set PREMSG = TWiki a besoin d'argent:
- How to display the already pledged amount
- Set PLEDGEDMSG = $%FUNDRAISINGPLUGIN_PLEDGED%
- #Set PLEDGEDMSG = %FUNDRAISINGPLUGIN_PLEDGED%¬†‚�¨
- How to display the amount to raise in the progress bar (
TOGO will be replaced by the missing amount)
- Set TOGOMSG = $TOGO to go
- #Set TOGOMSG = manque TOGO¬†‚�¨
- Message to display after the progress bar
Plugin Installation Instructions
- Download the ZIP file from the Plugin web (see below)
FundraisingPlugin.zip in your twiki installation directory. Content:
| File: || Description: |
| Plugin topic |
| Plugin Perl module |
- Edit FundraisingPlugin to suit your needs.
- Write-protect FundraisingPlugin against modifications (with bullet
* Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE = Main.TWikiAdminGroup).
- To enable it on all pages, set %BROADCASTMESSAGE% to %FUNDRAISINGMESSAGE% in Main.TWikiPreferences topic.
Related Topics: TWikiPreferences