Automatically link singleton words that are prefixed by a dot
This designates that a single word is a reference to a single word. To show TWiki that it should be linked to, write a dot before it.
Hence if you have the WikiWord
Ontology you can link to it as .Ontology
In fact, you can already force a single word link to a WikiWord
by enclosing it in double square brackets, like this:
This plugin allows you to write it without the square brackets.
The syntax was chosen to be an extension of the Web.Topic syntax.
Plugin Installation & Configuration
You do not need to install anything on the browser to use this plugin. The following instructions are for the administrator who installs the plugin on the TWiki server.
- For an automated installation, run the configure script and follow "Find More Extensions" in the in the Extensions section.
- Or, follow these manual installation steps:
- Download the ZIP file from the Plugins home (see below).
SingletonWikiWordPlugin.zip in your twiki installation directory. Content:
| File: || Description: |
| Plugin topic |
| Plugin Perl module |
- Set the ownership of the extracted directories and files to the webserver user.
- Install the dependencies (if any).
- Plugin configuration and testing:
- Run the configure script and enable the plugin in the Plugins section.
- Configure additional plugin settings in the Extensions section if needed.
- Test if the installation was successful: See example above.
Related Topics: TWikiPlugins
- One line description, is shown in the TextFormattingRules topic:
- Set SHORTDESCRIPTION = Automatically link singleton words that are prefixed by a dot
- Debug flag:
| TopicClassification ||
| TestedOnTWiki ||
6.0, 5.1, 5.0, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1, 4.0.0, 01 Sep 2004, 01 Feb 2003, 01 Dec 2001
| TestedOnOS ||
| ShouldRunOnOS ||
| InstalledOnTWikiOrg ||
| DemoUrl ||
| DevelopedInSVN ||
| ModificationPolicy ||
| RelatedTopics ||