XML XSL Plugin
Return HTML created from the application of an XSL to some XML
The plugin is used to return HTML containing an XML data island which, when processed by the browser, will show the XSL applied to the XML.
Unlike the TWiki:Plugins.SablotronPlugin
which does the transformation at the server, the XmlXslPlugin does the transformation on the browser.
This has one directives to invoke this plugin.
| xml source text
| xsl source text
| css source text
| identifier (must begin with a letter)
The xml source, xsl source, and css source parameters may be TWiki topic names or urls.
- One line description, is shown in the TextFormattingRules topic:
- Set SHORTDESCRIPTION = Return HTML created from the application of an XSL to some XML
- Debug plugin: (See output in
Plugin Installation Instructions
You do not need to install anything on the browser to use this Plugin. The following instructions are for the administrator who installs the plugin on the server where TWiki is running.
- Download the ZIP file from the Plugin web (see below)
XmlXslPlugin.zip in your twiki installation directory. Content:
| File: || Description: |
| Plugin topic |
| Plugin Perl module |
- Run the configure script to enable the plugin
Related Topics: TWikiPreferences