has development-related information.
Dragon skin (named after the logo on the site it was developed for) is intended to provide a prosaic but relatively organized look-and-feel, while providing easy access to TWiki tools (topic lists, web changes, etc). Some features of this skin:
- Fairly straightforward installation
- A number of user customization options
- Avoids using WEBBGCOLOR as a background for text
- Themable (Three themes are included)
DragonSkin has been tested on IE6, IE5.2/Mac, and fairly recent versions of Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Safari, Camino, and Netscape, and appears to work on those browsers (Firefox and IE6 have been used the most). It has not been tested at all on IE5/Win, and may have display problems with that browser. Netscape 4.x should see the skin without any CSS formatting.
The screen shot below is of the "tabstyle" theme. The "gray" theme has a rather drab solid gray left menu. The "monchrome" theme has a solid white left menu with a few other minor changes.
Topics included with the Dragon skin distribution
- This page.
- Installation instructions and administrator customization tips.
- How users of the skin can customize various look and feel aspects.
- A minor reworking of the classic TWiki site map, with the goal of having it be readable if somebody sets their web's WEBBGCOLOR to dark blue.
See DragonSkinInstall for detailed installation instructions and administrator customization tips.
You do not need to install anything on the browser to use this skin. The following instructions are for the administrator who installs the skin on the server where TWiki is running.
The Description, Screenshot and Base Name rows are needed by the TWikiSkinBrowser
Related topic: TWikiSkins
- 27 Jul 2004