Tips Contrib Package
Displays a rotating "TWiki Tip of the Day" to help familiarize new users with TWiki features. Includes an application for creating custom tips for local installation.
Summary of Contents
- Set on
TWikiTip topics providing brief lessons on TWiki features. See TWikiTips.
- Set of topics for creating and managing
TWikiTipXXX topics. See TWikiTipsOfTheDayAdmin.
This extension requires no settings. See TWikiTipsOfTheDayAdmin
for administration details.
- One line description:
- Set SHORTDESCRIPTION = Displays rotating list of "TWiki Tip-of-the-day"
CSS used by TipsContrib
- .tipsOfTheDay - overall container
- .tipsOfTheDayContents - container for tipsOfTheDayHeader and tipsOfTheDayText
- strong.tipsOfTheDayHeader - header that says "TWiki Tip of the Day"
- .tipsOfTheDayText - the tip; contains title and tip summary and link "Read on"
- .tipsOfTheDayTitle - title of the tip; the link to the tip topic
You do not need to install anything on the browser to use this contrib package. The following instructions are for the administrator who installs the package on the server where TWiki is running.
- Download the ZIP file from the Plugin web (see below)
TipsContrib.zip in your twiki installation directory. Content: %$MANIFEST%
Related Topics: TWikiPreferences