This is a DistributionDocument. Please help maintain high quality documentation:
This is a wiki, please fix the documentation
if you find errors or incomplete content. Put questions and suggestions concerning the documentation
of this topic in the comments section below
. Use the Support
web for problems you are having using
Manage whole TWiki site from one screen.
- Documentation: TWiki Reference Manual
- Site Tools: Configure script, TWikiPreferences, InterWikis, Variables, Doc Graphics
- Manage Users: All users, UserList, Registration, QueryUsers, ResetPassword, ChangePassword, ChangeEmailAddress
- Manage Content: Topics, Webs
| This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. |
| Legend: || || WebHome || WebSearch || WebChanges || WebNotify |
| || || WebPreferences || WebStatistics || WebTopicList || WebIndex |
All Admin Tools Category topics
- AdminTools: Note: This topic has been renamed to AdminToolsCategory.
- BulkRegistration: Administrators can use this topic to register (i.e. create logins and user topics) for a group of people...
- BulkResetPassword: The .TWikiAdminGroup can use BulkResetPassword to reset any number of passwords. Users whose passwords...
- ChangeEmailAddress: This form is used to change your registered e mail addresses. Your registered e mails are used by TWiki...
- DakarMergeProgress: Note: This topic is for temporary use; it is not part of the TWiki release documentation Temporary...
- EditUserAccount: WikiName of user: find users Related topics: ManagingUsers, QueryUsers, AdminToolsCategory
- InstalledPlugins: Plugins are mainly user contributed add ons that enhance and extend TWiki features and capabilities....
- MaintenanceTopics: Admin Tools Category InterWikis ManagingWebs TWikiSiteTools TWikiAdminCookBook
- ManagingWebs: Adding, renaming and deleting webs are all web based operations. Overview A TWikiSite is divided into...
- QueryUsers: Find users: show all clear Related topics: ManagingUsers, EditUserAccount, AdminToolsCategory...
- ResetPassword: Remember your password? Use 1 instead. Otherwise, use this form to get a new one e mailed to you...
- SiteMap: TWiki is divided up into webs, also known as workspaces or collaboration spaces. Web Description...
- SitePermissions: Web Sitemap VIEW CHANGE ^ Listed DENY ALLOW DENY ALLOW See TWikiAccessControl...
- SiteStatisticsTemplate: NOTE: This is a template topic, do not change. Update the site statistics. Monthly Site Statistics Data...
- TWikiReferenceManual: Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders, and all other users...
- TWikiSiteTools: Utilities for searching, navigation, and monitoring site activity TWiki Site Tools include utilities...
- TemplateWeb: Template webs contain a set of default topics and act as templates when creating a new web. Names of...
- WebHome: I downloaded the TWiki software and: need to find the latest and complete documentation for...
- WebLeftBar-orig: 1 Web Users Groups Index Search Changes Notifications...
- WebTopMenu: This topic defines the menu structure of the TWiki web, used by the .TopMenuSkin. 1 Web...
Administrators can enable and disable plugins using configure
- SpreadSheetPlugin (2014-09-23, $Rev: 28085 (2014-09-23) $): Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to TWiki tables or anywhere in topic text
- AutoSectionsPlugin (2013-10-30, $Rev: 27286 (2014-04-16) $): Automatically make editable sections based on headings
- BackupRestorePlugin (2013-02-16, $Rev: 25448 (2013-10-14) $): Administrator utility to backup, restore and upgrade a TWiki site
- BlackListPlugin (2013-02-28, $Rev$): Utility to keep malicious users away from a public TWiki site
- CalendarPlugin (2016-01-22, 29936): Show a monthly calendar with highlighted events
- ChartPlugin (2013-05-23, $Rev: 25974 (2013-05-23) $): Visualize TWiki tables with area charts, bar charts, line graphs, scatter charts and sparklines
- ColorPickerPlugin (2013-02-15, $Rev: 25074 (2013-10-14) $): Color picker, packaged for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- CommentPlugin (2013-02-10, $Rev: 24977 (2013-10-14) $): Quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle
- DatePickerPlugin (2013-09-04, $Rev: 26272 (2013-10-14) $): Pop-up calendar with date picker, for use in TWiki forms, HTML forms and TWiki plugins
- EditTablePlugin (2013-12-03, $Rev: 26647 (2013-12-03) $): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- GaugePlugin (2013-05-16, $Rev: 25944 (2013-05-16) $): Create gauges (graphical or not), typically used for dashboards
- GeoLookupPlugin (2012-11-21, $Rev: 24174 (2012-11-21) $): Lookup geolocation by IP address or domain name
- HeadlinesPlugin (2013-11-18, 26619): Show headline news in TWiki pages based on RSS and ATOM news feeds from external sites
- IfThenActionPlugin (2015-04-20, $Rev: 29087 (2015-04-20) $): Execute if-then actions on topic view, save, file upload, and user registration, with rules defined in a topic
- InterwikiPlugin (2013-02-12, $Rev: 25126 (2013-10-14) $): Text
ExternalSite:Page links to a page on an external site based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- LocalCityTimePlugin (2011-07-13, $Rev: 21742 (2011-07-13) $): Shows the local time of a city embedded in a TWiki topic.
- PercentCompletePlugin (2012-12-05, $Rev: 24337 (2012-12-06) $): Percent complete selector, for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- PreferencesPlugin (2013-09-08, $Rev: 26286 (2013-10-14) $): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- QRCodePlugin (2012-11-14, $Rev: 24045 (2012-11-15) $): Create QR Code (a matrix barcode) in TWiki pages, useful for mobile applications
- RecentVisitorPlugin (2012-12-22, $Rev: 24176 (2012-11-22) $): Show recent visitors to a TWiki site
- RenderListPlugin (2013-01-28, $Rev: 24820 (2013-10-14) $): Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SetGetPlugin (2015-04-09, $Rev: 29040 (2015-04-09) $): Set and get variables and JSON objects in topics, optionally persistently across topic views
- ShareMePlugin (2012-12-01, $Rev: 24254 (2012-12-01) $): Icon bar to share a TWiki page on popular social media sites such as Facebook, StumbleUpon, Twitter
- SlideShowPlugin (2015-01-14, $Rev: 28669 (2015-01-14) $): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin (2013-01-13, $Rev: 24784 (2013-10-14) $): Render smilies as icons, like
:-) as or
- TWikiDrawPlugin (2013-05-17, $Rev: 25952 (2013-05-17) $): Vector drawing editor and clickable maps for diagrams and workflows
- TWikiOrgPlugin (1.001): TWiki.org specific extensions
- TablePlugin (2013-09-25, $Rev: 26425 (2013-10-14) $): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- TagMePlugin (2014-05-15, $Rev: 27384 (2014-05-15) $): Tag wiki content collectively or authoritatively to find content by keywords
- TinyMCEPlugin (2013-09-18, $Rev: 26397 (2013-10-14) $): Integration of the Tiny MCE WYSIWYG Editor
- VarCachePlugin (2012-11-14, $Rev: 24077 (2012-11-15) $): Cache TWiki variables in selected topics for faster page rendering
- WatchlistPlugin (2014-05-19, $Rev: 27396 (2014-05-19) $): Watch topics of interest and get notified of changes by e-mail
- WysiwygPlugin (2013-09-18, $Rev: 26391 (2013-10-14) $): Translator framework for WYSIWYG editors
See also: TWikiPlugins
Related topics: AdminDocumentationCategory
- TWiki engine: TWiki-6.0.0, Mon, 14 Oct 2013, build 26523
- Plugin API: 6.00
Comments & Questions about this Distribution Document Topic
I wanted to have all links to manage all webs in one place (and clean up WebHome
), then added couple more links. AdminTools
hits all webs (ignores flag SITEMAPLIST) by design: it's for admins. SiteMap
is for all users.
Codev web has some artifact - like backup web in
- 02 Jul 2003
I've changed the search to
because it was picking up the topic WebPreferencesForm
- 04 Jul 2003
I would like to make the "important" note in UserForm
more explicit. Can I just change it?
- 07 Nov 2007
Yes, this is a wiki, please help on the docs.
- 12 Nov 2007
how to use ldap auth?
-- lu yanbo - 2015-12-01
Please read LdapContrib
and ask questions in the Support
-- Peter Thoeny - 2015-12-01