• This web contains the official documentation of the TWiki Release 4.0.2
, code named DakarRelease
. It is a read-only web for reference.
• This is an older release, see TWiki-6.0
for the latest release documentation.
To edit pages on this TWikiSite
, you must have a registered user name and password.
Registered users can change
To register as a new user, simply fill out this form:
the information provided in this form will be stored in a database on the TWiki server. This database is accessible to anyone who can access the server through the web (though passwords will be encrypted, and e-mail addresses will be obfusticated to help prevent spamming). Your country, or the country where the server is hosted, may have Data Protection laws governing the maintenance of such databases. If you are in doubt, you should contact email@example.com
for details of the Data Protection Policy of this TWiki server before registering.
When TWiki receives the form, it will mail an account activation code to the e-mail address you gave above. Enter that activation code in the following screen, or follow the link in the e-mail, to activate your account. Once your account is activated, TWiki will:
- Finish creating an account for you, so that you can start editing pages using your WikiName.
- Create your personal TWiki topic using your WikiName as topic name, and add the data you submitted to the topic.
- Add your name to the list of users in the TWikiUsers topic in the Main web.
- Send you a confirmation of your registration by e-mail.
Once registered you can login using your WikiName
If you have any questions about registration, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to administrator: The form fields can be customized to the needs of your organization. See also TWikiUserAuthentication. In case you are registering users through other means, replace this topic with a note describing how to get registered in TWiki. In any case, remove this note.