From 2001 to 2004, I ran the Unreal Developer Network site for Epic Games, at http://udn.epicgames.com/
. The site was built on TWiki Athens (and later upgraded to Beijing), plus several substantial modifications including a new static file exporting system, multiple attachments uploading, better includes, better searches, etc. We also sponsored HighResolutionLogos
, although these were apparently never accepted into mainline TWiki.
I no longer use TWiki professionally or personally and am not interested in being contacted regarding it.
My Personal Preferences
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off:
- Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Preference for the editor, default is the WYSIWYG editor. The options are raw, wysiwyg:
- Optionally write protect your home page:
- More preferences TWiki has system wide preferences settings defined in TWikiPreferences. You can customize preferences settings to your needs: To overload a system setting, (1) do a "raw view" on TWikiPreferences, (2) copy a
Set VARIABLE = value bullet, (3) do a "raw edit" of your user profile page, (4) add the bullet to the bullet list above, and (5) customize the value as needed. Make sure the settings render as real bullets (in "raw edit", a bullet requires 3 or 6 spaces before the asterisk).