- Name: Angus Palmer
- Company Name:
- Company URL:
- Country: United Kingdom
- City: orginally Sydney, now London
- Hear From: wikipedia
I have been using TWIKI for our company intranet since April 2006. It has proven to be an extremely flexible tool for collating and presenting various bits and pieces of internal documentation. This flexibility has allowed me to combine the data from some of the applications used by our IT, Sales and Finance departments and present it on the wiki. We now no longer need to maintain a whole range of documents since they are generated on access by the wiki.
Personal Preferences (details in TWikiVariables)
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off: (see details in TWikiPreferences)
- Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Horizontal size of text edit box:
- Vertical size of text edit box:
- Style of text edit box.
width: 99% for full window width (default),
width: auto to disable.
- Set EDITBOXSTYLE = width: 99%