Personal Preferences (details in TWikiVariables)
- Name: Stefan Lindmark
- Company Name: Ekvilent
- Company URL: http://ekvilent.se
- Country: Sweden
- Horizontal size of text edit box:
- Vertical size of text edit box:
- Style of text edit box.
width: 99% for full window width (default),
width: auto to disable.
- Set EDITBOXSTYLE = width: 99%
- Optionally write protect your home page: (set it to your WikiName)
Ekvilent is a Swedish company in the greater Stockholm area that provides management consulting and sales force development. The services are delivered using components known from well-known industry practices like Six Sigma and Siebel Target Account Selling. The main advantages to the way Ekvilent delivers these services are:
- Scaling of services -- the projects are lightweight and adapted to the client's requirements and size of the organization
- Employee engagement -- a project will directly engage employees at different levels
- Customer focus -- the source of information that matters most is the client's own customers and that why all work is centered around their requirements and opinions
- Time to results -- project steps are short, which means that the first results of a project may be seen very early
- Time to change -- the teams that are undergoing change or improvement are already involved from day 1, meaning shorter...
- Time to acceptance -- The effectiveness of an improvement is the product of the technical or administrative quality multiplied with the acceptance ratio. The quicker a change is accepted, the more effective and lasting the change will be.
If you are looking for information about PVD, see this Micronite and PVD supplier in Sweden
För information om PVD i Sverige, besök gärna den här webbplatsen om Micronite och PVD, Sverige
Keywords: management consultant, change management, quality improvement