Known Issues of TWiki 5.0.x Production Releases
These are known issues of TWiki-5.0.2
, code named HelsinkiRelease
The latest TWiki release is available at DownloadTWiki
- Security Alert: Remote Perl code execution with query string to debug TWiki plugins
- Security Alert: Apache configuration file upload on TWiki on Windows server
- Security Alert: MAKETEXT variable allows arbitrary shell command execution
- Security Alert: XSS Vulnerability with topic create and slideshows
- Security Alert: XSS Vulnerability with origurl parameter of login script
- Security Alert: XSS Vulnerability with rev parameter & login script
Please visit the bugs web to review and report bugs.
-- Contributors: PeterThoeny
Hi, I am getting the "Can't locate object method "binmode" via package "IO::File" with the Twiki-5.1.4 installed on XP. I also have ActivePerl
188.8.131.521 installed. Anyone else seeting this problem? Thanks.
-- Jay Timber - 2013-06-24
Jay, please ask support questions in the Support
-- Peter Thoeny - 2013-06-25
Found a bug? Fill in a report in the bugs web.
Need support? Ask your questions in the Support web, but only after reviewing the support guidelines :-)