Known Issues of TWiki Production Release 01 Dec 2001
These are known issues of the TWikiRelease01Dec2001
- Security Alert: Secure webserver to prevent script execution of uploaded files (CVE-2006-3336)
- Security Alert: TWiki INCLUDE function allows DoS attack on itself
- Security Alert: TWiki history function allows arbitrary shell command execution
- Security Alert: TWiki search function allows arbitrary shell command execution
Major Browser Issues
- BackFromPreviewLosesText: IE5 and IE6 only - novice users in particular may lose edits in some situations, due to an IE5 caching problem
- RefreshEditPage: various browsers including Opera and IE5 - the second Edit in a session may use out-of-date text, losing the first set of edits without any warning
- ViewAfterSaveCachesOldPage: the page generated by hitting Save button from Preview page appears to 'lose' the changes just made
- Under investigation - this is mostly a caching problem that does not lose data, so try Ctrl/Refresh or Shift/Reload in your browser as a workaround.
Minor Browser Issues
It's also worth checking BugReports
, which lets you track open, assigned and resolved bugs. Many bugs are quite rare, and of course there may already be a fix.
- 04 Dec 2001
- 15 Apr 2002