I'm a member of the TWiki CoreTeam
, though I'm rather inactive on TWiki at present having changed job and moved house.
The to-do's here are just for my convenience, and rather old. Trivia fact: I was at university with JohnTalintyre
(also on the CoreTeam
) but discovered TWiki independently.
My home page is at http://donkin.org
- this is a TWiki site that I use mainly for WebsitePublishing
and most recently for testing InternationalisationEnhancements
- Improved searching, closer to Google in ease of use and relevance sorting - see UsingGoogleToSearchWikiLearn and the various searching topics on Codev
- Offline wiki syncing, including searching on the offline (laptop) TWiki pages.
- SettingCorrectTimeZone (maybe)
Bugs to fix
In progress - code
In progress - docs and browser extensions
Done - to be committed to CVS or TWiki beta site
Done - committed to CVS and/or TWiki beta site
Topics I've been involved in recently - using a search until we get better ConversationTracking
. This is sparked by (again) missing a response to a question I posted.
My Personal Preferences
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off:
- Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Preference for the editor, default is the WYSIWYG editor. The options are raw, wysiwyg:
- More preferences TWiki has system wide preferences settings defined in TWikiPreferences. You can customize preferences settings to your needs: To overload a system setting, (1) do a "raw view" on TWikiPreferences, (2) copy a
Set VARIABLE = value bullet, (3) do a "raw edit" of your user profile page, (4) add the bullet to the bullet list above, and (5) customize the value as needed. Make sure the settings render as real bullets (in "raw edit", a bullet requires 3 or 6 spaces before the asterisk).